Help and support for family caregivers
Being a caregiver is a fulfilling experience that requires undivided attention and time. Caring for your loved ones may bring you much joy but over time it’s only natural that without enough rest, physical, mental and emotional strain may take place. We are committed to ensuring that your wellbeing and needs are catered to while unselfishly caring for those close to you. RSL LifeCare At Home can help.
By partnering with you in caregiving duties and tailoring your care based on your daily routine, we can provide the necessary care and support that allows you to keep looking after your loved ones. With us you can rest assured your loved ones are safe and are in the experienced hands of our professional carers.
Contact us today for respite care that helps free up your day and give you some time for yourself.
What is respite care?
Respite care is planned or emergency care and can also be a form of family support. These support services typically include:
- Assisting family members to help their loved ones with personal challenges and basic tasks in their daily home routine
- Providing tailored care that caters to the specific needs of the individual
- Supervising the individual receiving care to ensure their safety
Benefits of our residential respite care
The benefits of residential respite care can improve both the quality of life for you and the individual receiving care. They include:
- Renewal – Respite care allows you to renew, find calm and get rejuvenated to ensure you can continue to provide the best care for your loved one.
- Time –Our services will allow you to do the things you need to do without any worry.
- Improved health – As caregivers, taking a break can be the furthest thing from your mind but that doesn’t make it any less important. We make sure that carers have the time and opportunity to ensure they stay healthy and productive.
Whether you would like regular short-term or long-term respite care, or need assistance in an emergency, call or email us to discuss how we best we can support you and your loved one.
Contact us today and get a well-deserved rest courtesy of our quality respite care services.