Arranging Home Care[caption id="attachment_1377" align="alignright" width="500"] Arranging home care[/caption] Your care and support is tailored specifically based on your needs, preferences and circumstances. Our approach involves;
- Understanding your individual situation - your health, capabilities and circumstances
- Finding out what support you would like to enable you to remain living at home. You may also like to involve family members in this discussion and where appropriate, we can work in consultation with your GP, allied health or hospital staff.
- Discussing your eligibility for government funding. There are different programs through which it is possible to receive government subsidised care - such as Home Care Packages, DVA Community Nursing and Veterans Home Care - and depending on the program, an assessment is often required to determine eligibility and service needs. We can assist you to navigate this part of the process.
- Tailoring your individual Care Plan. Our Coordinator will work with you to develop a Care Plan to meet your needs and arrange appropriate carers of your choice. This will also include scheduling of home visits so you know what will happen and when.
- Completing a service agreement form