About RSL LifeCareRSL LifeCare is a multi-award winning charitable organisation that was formed in 1911 to provide care and service to war veterans. From small beginnings providing care and service to just a handful of war veterans, the organisation has grown to be one of the largest senior living services in Australia, now providing that same level of care and services to ALL Australians. Caring for in excess of 7,000 people via our Home Care services, Retirement Villages and Nursing Homes, we have developed an extensive range of services that fosters independence and provides social, clinical, emotional and spiritual support.
Retirement Villages"For the not-so-retiring" RSL LifeCare has over 20 Retirement Villages enabling carefree living across NSW and the ACT. To find one near you click here.
Nursing Homes"Now it's our turn to look after You" RSL LifeCare is also one of the most experienced and innovative senior living providers with over 20 Residential Aged care homes across NSW and the ACT. To find one near you click here.
University AffiliationIn 2004, formal links between RSL LifeCare and Australian Catholic University (ACU) were established and our reputation for quality and care was further developed with RSL LifeCare becoming a University Affiliated Teaching Centre for Senior Living. Furthermore, we have established a University Chair on site at RSL LifeCare to facilitate research and education into ageing.
- Ten "Better Practice in Aged Care" awards from the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency - no other organisation has received this number of awards
- Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency Commendable Accreditation Award - just seven of the 3,000 aged care services in Australia have reached this pinnacle of success
- Minister for Ageing Award - Winner of the Leadership Award
- Minister for Ageing Award - Winner of the Staff Education and Development Award
- Prime Minister's Employer of the Year Award, Disability - NSW Finalist