Home Nursing Care
Extensive home nursing assistance in the comfort of your home
RSL LifeCare is a not-for-profit (NPO) organisation with a proud 100-year history of caring for Australians. At the centre of our approach to home nursing care is your well-being. Our ability to understand your needs has been the hallmark of the high standards we have maintained for so many years. Contact us today to find out about how you can benefit from our quality home nursing services.
Who do we cater to?
We cater for everyone. We’ll take care of you either in your home, or in one of our retirement villages or aged care homes (nursing homes). The home nursing assistance we provide includes support with medications, mobility and a variety of other needs.
Whether you are eligible for government funded services through a Home Care Package or DVA, or would like privately-funded services, we are here for you.
Our care nurses
Not only does our team of registered nurses harbour a passion for providing comprehensive care and support, but they also have the hard-earned qualifications to do so. They have undergone rigorous training to receive their qualifications, allowing you to relax safe in the knowledge you will be well taken care of. It’s not just about providing a service; it’s about caring for you holistically. We employ caring, compassionate and qualified staff who focus on your social, emotional, physical and clinical needs.
Our private nursing care services include:
- Case management
- Clinical observations including assistance with self-management
- Chronic disease management such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease
- Medication management, including arrangement of a home medication review to eligible persons
- Wound management such as post-surgical wounds, leg ulcer management, pressure area care, vacuum assisted wound healing and dressing selection
- Pain management
- Oxygen therapy management
- Continence management and referral
- Bowel care, including more specialised stoma and colostomy care
- Assistance with enteral nutrition, nasogastric and peg feeds
- Palliative and end-of-life care
RSL LifeCare has Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing on staff to perform these services. In some circumstances this means that your nurse could perform certain tasks, which would otherwise have required a trip to your GP or local hospital, saving you time and money.
Contact us today for a host of quality home nursing services qualified professionals.